Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Evaluting Course

Evaluting Course

I  got to put my goals on a journal i had never done that and to think that i have many goals in life to accomplish excites me very much because i know i won't have a boring life. one thing i did not like was that this class is to quiet i only like quiet when im alone other than that i feel strange in classroom when there's people and hardly anyone talks another thing i didn't like was that they moved me sits i mean it's fine now but at first it wasn't. one thing that this class may improve is well not much actually this class is well organized and well people doi get their work done. i did my best in this class i did but whn my e-profile got erased for the first time i was kind of sad because i had worked on it made it look pretty and all and then someone just deleted it , i think that's sad and then it get's deleted again for a second time that made me kinda slack off and it shouldn't have  had. but i got myself together and kept trying my best. yes i read my goals and when i get a chance in class instead of reading them i write more because i do have lots of goals in life. i think i am committed to being a ctr person because i like doing what's right and it makes me feel good it's changed me to be a better me day by day. i rpomise to eat healthy and stay fit to take care of my body and fill my mind with knowledge in which would help my mind to develop in many ways and better ways. my spirit i would let kindness take over it and do what's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment