Wednesday, May 13, 2015

LAUSD : Families

LAUSD : Families 


Some services for parents are that if they have questions on this website they may be answered.
they have unit meetings which they may attend to and the addresses are given out.
they have certain parent volunteering programs in which the parents can join and help out.
also tools for school and forms and polices are given for parents.

This services benefit me because it may keep my parents more involved in school and they can learn more and well when my little sisters grow up they may help them out and be more involved within the school programs.

I would like my family to use the volunteering information and meetings so that they could know what's going on what they can do and they can help the school be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment