Wednesday, June 3, 2015

final part : 1

1. what i liked about this class was that i got to meet new people apart from that i learned whats good form bad and how to stay on choosing the right things. 
2. there was actually nothing that i didn't like about this class it's always been well organized and people seem to get along it's a good place to be in.
3. i think the class is fine how it already is honestly nothing should be changed. 
4. yes i tried my best but of course i could've done better.
5. yes i'm reading my life planning goals it motivates me too keep trying to accomplish them day by day.
6. i am commited to do what's right because thats how things are suppose to be and if i do right things that are right will be returned my way as well. 
7. i will always remember how i got to plan my goals thru out the year and making them happen by choosing the right as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment